At this B1 level, the user becomes independent. He/she can maintain interaction: he/she can understand and maintain a discussion and give his/her opinion. He/she is capable of dealing with situations likely to arise in daily life.
The candidate should have an Elementary Level (A2).
- B1 which is the Level 3 of the CEFR takes 3.5 to 4 months or 70 hours.
- Choose as per your preference - each session last for 1h, 2h, 3h.
- Monday to Sunday from 9am to 11pm.
- You decide on your preferred days and time & how many times in a week you wish to have classes. (as per tutor availability)
- Once the level completed, you can repeat once more and that Free of course !
Request for a fees for Delf B1 & Get 10% Discount now - Promo code: SWDELFB1
Interested to know on how to introduce yourself in French ? Enroll now in a Free Trial Lesson
Why Speak World
Speak World, we believe there is a better way to learn languages. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
We're obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it.
We are Duolingo Ambassador, whose modus operandi is If it can be done, we can do it.
Our teachers are professional & qualified French speakers who are bilingual in French and English.
- Classroom Training: Speak World provides face-to-face classroom training to students from all over the world.
- Instructor Led Online: This training over Skype or Webex lets you learn from the comfort of your home.
- 1-on-1 Training: This methodology allows 100% customization of courses and schedule for individual students.
- Topic Based Training: Learn exactly what you need when you need.
- TopicFly-me-a-trainer: Tailored to suit the needs of corporate clients, it allows enterprises to have our experts conduct training on their premises.
- We continuously improve our process quality using Six Sigma tools led by our co-founder who is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- We develop foreign language education standards and our teacher goes to rigorous training to maintain quality standards.
- We monitor the impact of teacher education on learner outcomes.
- We take feedback seriously and our customer satisfaction level is greater than 90% as on June 2019.
- We aim to make your experience convenient and accessible.
- Being Duoligo Ambassador - Connect with the biggest foreign language community.
- Practice with the latest mock papers !
- Books & other materials are included in the course.